Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Goal!

I haven't blogged in sooo long, but I have been working out and getting it in!!!!

So my birthday's next Tuesday!!!! YAAAYY! As of this morning's weigh-in I am 236.4 lbs. I would like to really push hard this week with my TurboFire workouts as well as my small-waist and bootay workouts and stay focused on doing what i have to do! I would like to be at least 229.9 for next week's monday morning weigh-in! I feel great and my body is really coming along well, slowly but surely! I feel so blessed to have gained so much knowledge about myself and my body! I'm really interested in Clean Eating now and I'm going to research and get a book on clean eating guides and maybe even a recipe book! The New Year is going great and I look for big accomplishment throughout the rest of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment