It's my world and my journey! There will be ups and downs, but I'm trying my best to be MY BEST! :)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Birthday Goal Update and Insanity
So guys, I did not hit my birthday goal, mostly because i got carried away and too hyped up with a whole bunch of drinking...btw I don't normally drink so I was soooooo gone!!! Anywhoo! God is GOOD! I thank him for another year of life! :) I had my moment know I've jumped bck in getting ready for Summer 2012! Peopple are noticing that my bootay is getting bigger!!! Slowly but surely! WOOOHOOO!!!!! I've really come a far way mentally when it comes to fitness and I still have a lot more to learn and put into practice, but I'm willing and able! Today's Day 3 of Insanity unofficially! I'm doing it with my neighbor until I get my own dvds. My love handles burn!!! Argh! That stuff is no joke! Shaun-T is just too fine! Mmmmm! :D Anyway! I'm also doing my shakes and trying to practice and learn more about clean eating. I'm just feeling very happy today and motivated! :):) I need to get more organized time-wise though and take some darn before pictures, so that's a part of my Goals for this week! Thanks for all the bday wishes and support!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment